I'm headed on a trip (more on this tomorrow), but as I sit here packing I realize I have nothing even close to Carrie Bradshaw level of vacation fabulousness.
Just look at this unfairness:
Oh hi I'm Carrie just casually rocking turbans, riding camels and looking amazing.
Please note that the humidity while on vacation only makes Carrie's waves more flawless, not all frizzy like the rest of us mere mortals

Carrie technically wears this breezy Jersey dress while still in NYC, but wouldn't it make a great vacation piece?


  
What, you mean you guys don't pack a huge crinoline lined ballgown style shirt to shop in souks and flea markets?! You cray. (Alright this last look is a bit unrealistic I'll admit).
 
Ladies, don't despair. While I have no time to shop before I depart, check out this guide I've put together for a little Carrie Inspired vacation wardrobe:
  Shoes / Turban / Necklace / Sunnies / Dress

Now if only we had Carrie's budget...and apartment! sighhhh

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top