Hello and happy Friday to everyone! Holly Foxen Wells here from GlamourMash, a lifestyle blog about fashion, food and design. I am beyond thrilled to be posting on the lovely blog of the beautiful and talented Miss Tiffany Leigh.
Today, I wanted to share my tall dark wood bar cabinet from Z Gallerie with you that I am just in love with. No, I'm not a boozehound. But I do LOVE entertaining and what is a party without a great cocktail in hand and a space to gather round and enjoy each other's company? This bar has become the favorite piece of furniture in my home for a variety of reasons. 
I have decorated the bar with lots of fun straws, pretty liquor bottles and family heirloom barware. Seriously, my Aunt was going to sell the gorgeous swirly glass cocktail glasses at a garage sale... that is, until I saw them and saved them for myself! You can check out my post about Bar Essentials HERE.
I love collecting pretty alcohol bottles, like the Crystal Head Vodka shown below. The Kraken Rum and the St. Germain bottles are also gorgeous little pieces of art as well. 
Thanks Tiffany for letting me stop by and share a little piece of my home with you and your fans! Have a great weekend everyone! Until next time,

Holly! Thank you so much for sharing. I absolutely love those pretty pink straws, and we all know I'm a sucker for the skull trend lately. I love Holly's blog! Be sure to check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top