Usually, I try to live my life with the motto 'No Regrets'.
Today, however, I can't help but feeling like a complete regretful foo....l!

You see, when I was in Florida the other week we went to a big antique and flea market and I found the most incredible, large scale, turquoise foo dog pair. They instantly reminded me of Jen's in this bookshelf styling:
via Made By Girl
 And Naomi's in her old loft:
via Design Manifest
Ahhhh! How good are they? I could cry.
Alright..back to my story.
I looked at the price tag and they were $60 for the pair. But the booth was having a take 20% off everything sale, bringing them down to $48. I love that flea markets have no tax and I bet I could have bargained them down a couple dollars more!

But, for some reason...I left them.
I think it was partially that I didn't know how much foo dogs were worth (which, by the way, turns out is alot more than 48 dollars...I should have known!)
and partially because I was trying to spend wisely and save while on vacation (and I really don't have a spot for these).

Either way...I REGRET my decision, big time. If Florida wasn't a 24 hour drive away I'd race back there right now! Instead, those foo dogs will haunt me for the rest of my life. Seriously..I may never get over this.

Have any of you ever left behind an item you wished you hadn't?
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top