Today is a day of gratefulness.
I've been blogging since December, have learned so much, and made so many friends. It's important to me to never lose sight of the fact that every follower is not just a number, but a person who thinks that what I'm saying is worth reading. I am so humbled by that thought.
via
First I'd like to thank Landi and Charmaine, for believing in my artistic abilities enough to spend a little bit of their hard earned money on my work. You are both an inspiration.


Next I'd like to thank the following bloggers, all of whom have nominated me for the Liebster Award in the past week, a true honour:


Next, Thank you to Jessica for organizing an amazing giveaway by Suzanne and Lauren McGrath of their book "Good Bones, Great Pieces" which I had the good fortune to win!

Can you believe I came home to all that goodness? How did I get so lucky?
Thank You God for the blessings You give me each day.
Thank you to my family, for a wonderful vacation..

And lastly, thank you to YOU, whoever is reading this, each and everyone of you.
You are the thing that keeps me going at the end of a hard day, when it seems like my end goals are miles away.
Love always,
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top