There's just something about Flamingos. Pretty and pink (and kinda awkward just like me!)
Lately they've been popping up in home decor. If you've read my interview at hodge:podge, then you know I think that every room needs a touch of pink.
via The Animal Print Shop
via Southern Living
 Speaking of Flamingos...
My loves, the time has come at last for me to enjoy some time off soaking up the sun in sunny Florida.
This will probably be the last vacation that my whole family takes together, as we are all getting older and my brothers are all grown up and moved out into their own homes. I'm planning to cherish every moment.

This means taking an ever so slight blog-cation as well.
Do forgive my absence for the next week or so!
I love and appreciate you all, you will be missed! xo
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top