I'm beginning this post with some exciting news....a nursery moodboard that I created is being featured on the fabulous Christine's blog Bijou and Boheme today! Please be sure to check it out.
If you saw this post, you already know I'm a huge fan of Christine and her gorgeous blushy home!

I spent yesterday scouring the sample room at my school to find the perfect wallpaper for the condo's powder room and potentially the foyer. I knew I wanted something dark, moody and potentially with an air of chinoiserie. This is what I found and I'm pretty obsessed and shocked because usually the sample room is pretty picked over. What do you think?:

I love how it looks painted, and it sort of reminds me of Nina Campbell's Parroquet, but all grown up:
 

 In the foyer I would probably just frame a large piece to go on top of the teak credenza, like this:

And in the powder room (because it is small and you don't spend a tonne of time in there so it's the place to really go balls out) I would do the entire thing:
For those of you wanting a source, the wallpaper is 'Augustine' by Thibaut.
Time to weigh in ladies!
And if you need to catch up on the condo project, you can check it out here and here!
xox
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top