I spotted this exact pair of vintage paint by number ballerinas at Value Village the other day and I kind of can't get them off my mind.  I can't help but think how fabulous they would look in a nursery (future clients?). There is something so whimsical, quirky and fashionably kitschy about paint by numbers. I might pop in after work and see if they are still there.... At 15$ a piece they are a bit pricey for Value Village in my opinion, but I still think a good value over all.

What do you think? Should I buy them or pass?
Also, I would love it if you guys checked out my Term 2 Final Project that I posted yesterday! It's the condo I've been talking about for the past little while finally complete. It was a lot of hard work and I am proud to show it off ;)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top