Remember when I used to post a doodle every Wednesday? I miss that. So I thought today I would share a rendering that I did for my final condo project (which I hope you guys are not sick of hearing about yet because it's consuming my life at the moment therefore all I really have to talk about!).

Last week I shared the wallpaper I have chosen for the powder room with you. I loved the little moodboard so much that I decided to try my hand at rendering the space for my presentation boards!

Mirror (vintage) / Sink&Vanity / Hand Towel / Basket / Pendant / Mineral Art Work

I also rendered the kitchen yesterday, and am starting the living room today!
Learning to draw in perspective and render this term has been so much fun because it allows me to really envision my designs come to life. I think it will be a great tool in my designer belt!
xox
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top