I cannot believe that I am already done 6 out of 12 terms! Time is flying. A year and a half ago I began my interior design journey and now I'm half way to having my Bachelor of Interior Design Degree. This term, our big project was converting a four story historic building into a modern use space. This was our first group studio, and it was a great experience working with 2 other students (and friends) Kelsey and Aram, to complete the final project! We chose to turn ours into a nutrition facility which includes a healthy eating restaurant, fitness studio, cooking classes and nutrition consultation offices. It was a huge amount of work, but we did it! Here are our final presentation boards:
Glad it's over! I've been enjoying two weeks off but next week it's back to business!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top