If you follow my instagram account, then you might have seen this beautiful cane chair that I picked up at Good Will for $10 last week (excuse the iPhone picture..read more about the mirror here):
 I was so happy when I found this. I have been looking for a cane chair just like this for well over a year now. Last summer, I saw one at the flea market but they were asking $90. My best friend Laura major low balled for me and we basically got kicked out of the booth. Good times.
But, I'm glad I held out because this one is gorgeous, in great condition, and a great price! Ideally though, I'll be able to find a partner for her, and a great reupholstery fabric.
I  might leave the wood natural though...just touch it up a bit...is that crazy?:
via Lonny February/March 2010
via Lonny February/March 2010
Do you think this is an upholstery job I can tackle on my own? I am an upholstery virgin, keep in mind.My girl's Hannah and Elizabeth were able to do some amazing cane chair makeovers! Check them out.
xox
 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top