FYI The English major in me loves the cheesy title of today's post...
I love the idea of having a living room with more than one seating area.Obviously you need a lot of room to achieve this, but it feels so refined and charming. One for lounging, one for having intimate conversations by the fire...the combinations are endless really!
David Jimenez via Architectural Digest
Sarah Ruffin via Domino Book of Decorating
Sarah Richardson via
Nate Berkus via The Things that Matter (only electronic image I could find...excuse the numbers!)
Windsor Smith
Windsor Smith
I love the top two images with the chaise or bench dividing the space, they have my heart. It's a clever furniture choise because the chaise can be used for either sitting area as it is open on both sides. Windsor Smith's use of the back to back sofa is pretty neat too. What do you all think?
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top