Hi loves! I've got a mean case of kitchens on the brain. I'm guessing it's partly due to my brother's current kitchen renovation....but MOSTLY due to my new kitchen designer position which I will be starting in two weeks! I'm looking forward to giving clients their dream kitchens.

In preparation for my new job, I've been thinking about styles of kitchens that differ from my own go-to preferred style of classic white shaker cabinetry. Today, I'm getting inspired by a more modern take on kitchen cabinets: high gloss white.
via Style at Home
 ^ I love Style at Home editor Erin McLaughlin's high gloss kitchen because it is the perfect balance of contemporary and traditional.
via Vogue
Toronto Condo via Comfree.com
via Apartment Therapy
I'm sort of loving the simplicity of these cabinets and the way they reflect the light. I bet they'd be easy to wipe down too!

Are you guys fans of high gloss cabinets!?
Have a great long weekend!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top