It's the last week of the baby blog party and this week Elisa of Fancy Free Me is hosting!
One of the things I love about her nursery is the use of a wood antique piece serving as a changing table.
I see this a lot with a the wood painted out (which is a great idea if you find a piece in less-than-ideal shape) - but how fabulous is leaving the wood? It adds sophistication and character to a room that can get too cute real fast. Plus, we've heard it a million times, but it is definitely a piece that can 'grow with your child'. I've rounded up a few examples for any of you designing a nursery anytime soon.
via Pawleys Island Posh
via Apartment Therapy
via Baby Cafe
^Go check out more of this darling pink and green nursery at this week's baby blog party!

Also don't forget to enter my fab giveaway that I'm running right now!
Click here to enter!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top