Well, well, well, look who finally held up one of their blog goals that they've had for the past TWO years. It's me! Coming at you live through video. I'm so glad that I was finally able to put a quick video together. I think it's so fun seeing people on camera, and isn't it weird to hear someone's voice after you've been following their blog for a long time? 

I suppose I was inspired to tackle something on my blogging to-do list with Blogpodium coming up this weekend. I need to figure out a better lighting situation, but all in good time. I had such a blast at Blogpodium last year, but I definitely learned a thing or two about what to bring with you and what to leave behind. Learn from my mistakes last year in the video below!




Will I be seeing you on Saturday? I hope so! Let me know in the comments below!
xox
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top