I was flipping through the September issue of Style at Home Magazine and was stopped in my tracks by a beautiful lilac and gold bathroom. I know not everyone is feeling this year's 'Radiant Orchid', but this subdued version of the hue paired with both aged and polished brass is really speaking to me. I was even more delighted when I realized it was done by local Toronto designer, Tara Fingold, whom I've had the pleasure of meeting. I was so inspired by this fresh, unexpected combination, and I hope you will be too!

 I was inspired to create a little lilac and gold moodboard that captures the quiet luxury of this look!
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

What do you all think of this colour combination?
 What a gorgeous design Tara, and congratulations on the feature!
xox

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top