Recently, I was lucky enough to model some bridal fascinators by Blair Nadeau Millinery. The shoot was done by the talented team at 5ive15ifteen Photo Company. I loved wearing the gorgeous Jenny Packham and Reem Acra gowns from White Toronto. I truly felt like a princess. Here are some of my favourite shots from the day:
That first look makes me wish I lived during the Gatsby years. So perfect.
And don't even get me started on that flowy goddess gown.
Thanks so much to my friend Mike and the entire 5ive15ifteen team for including me in this project! I cannot recommend them enough for all of your photography needs!

Hair by Cosmo Stalteri
Makeup by Rillie J 
Dresses by Reem Acra and Jenny Peckham from White Toronto
Photos by 5ive15ifteetn Photo Company
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top