About a year and a half ago, I picked up a little beat up bar cart at a flea market for $30 (you can read about it here) and since then, I have slowly been growing my collection of things to style it with. This Christmas, a few gifts from my wonderful family topped off the whole thing!
Is it sort of sad that it took me this long? Yes, absolutely, but it was well worth the wait. It's the perfect mix of old and new, sparkly and colorful. I also didn't think I would have room for this somewhat 'luxury' item in my tiny studio apartment but I can honestly say it fits here perfectly!

Of course, I'm personally a little bit liquored out after the holiday season (who's with me?), but come next party, this bar cart is ready to go!

SHOP THE CART:
Crystal Decanters, glasses and ice bucket: Vintage (found at antique and thrift stores)
Gold confetti decanter and champagne flutes: Chapters/Indigo
"Here's to alcohol- the rose colored glasses of life" martini shaker: Chapters/Indigo
Pink and white striped straws: Party Supplier 4U via Etsy
"I only drink champagne on two occasions" print: Amanda Catherine Designs via Etsy
Silver ice bucket, martini glasses and gold rimmed tumblers: Home Sense
Bols Ballerina Bottle: Vintage (read the story here!)

Cheers! xox

You might also like: Barcart Art / Build Your Barcart
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top