Can you believe another year has almost come to and end? I thought it would be fun to take a look back at some of my favourite moments of 2013. It was quite a year - new job, saying goodbye to old relationships and hello to new ones, new love, and some very exciting moments both academically and professionally.

 ^ My apartment really started to come together with some great scores, including these bamboo chairs off craigslist and this rug from an estate sale. I've been here a year and a half now, and it's really beginning to feel like home! Stay tuned for some more updates in the New Year...I just did a mini-makeover around here and can't wait to show you all!
^ My blog's name went up in lights when my logo was featured on this giant billboard in Times Square in New York City!

^ I never announced this on the blog, but I was very excited when Tia and Tamera pinned a picture of my apartment to Pinterest directly off my blog. I grew up watching these two! It's quite an honor. See the pin here!

I worked on some school projects that I am extremely proud of. I've learned so much as a design student! Learning to render has been especially fun!:
Term 2:
Term 3:
Term 4:
Term 5 (full project coming to the blog next week!):

 And last but certainly not least, I met and began dating a man who makes my heart so happy! He has been my biggest support system the past couple of months and I probably wouldn't have made it through my term five final projects without his encouragement.
 I can't wait to make more memories with him come 2014.
 What is your biggest moment from 2013!?
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top