Ah guys I am swamped this week! It's finals week which means no sleep and a whole pile of work. But, I promised to share part two of Blogpodium today and I am a girl of my word.

First, some hilarity to make you giggle this morning:
Obviously I was pretty enamored with this photobooth, I did it six times. Mostly I couldn't get enough of laughing and goofing off with all of these lovely ladies I had been DYING to meet. Do you spot anyone you know?

Secondly, I wanted to share the key piece of info I got from each seminar that I attended. I learned so much from each speaker, it was hard to narrow it down!
 Wise words from some seriously successful and inpirational people.
And now I am signing off to kick some design school butt!
Wish me luck loves!
xo


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top