I'm all about bold curtains in the washroom, whether in the form of a shower curtain or window treatments. Washrooms are comprised of mostly hard, cold, shiny and monochromatic surfaces. Textiles are a great way to soften up the space and inject warmth, pattern and color. And hey, if that color happens to be pink, I'm certainly not complaining!
via Design Maze
^Sarah Richardson and Tommy Smythe hit the window treatments out of the park with this graphic, chinoserie inspired fabric from Quadrille.
via Design Maze
 Unfortunately the clients weren't crazy about pink.... I'd gladly take these off their hands!
via Design Manifest
^ Naomi of Design Manifest amped up the personality of this little girl's bathroom with dual custom shower curtains with Mint Fleur Chinoise by Caitlin Wilson Textiles.
via Caitlin Wilson Textiles
Do you like the idea of curtains in the bathroom, or does the idea of drapery in a humid environment make you uneasy? What about pink curtains? I wish I could do something like this in my current bachelorette pad...I just know the boy will veto it the second we live together, much like my dream of a pink sofa....
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top