As you all know, I start Interior Design school this week!!
I just spent a small fortune on the required start up supply kit, but everything is so cool! I walk to campus (it takes about 40 minutes) and this kit weighs about 50 lbs (Luckily most of the supplies are for at home use so I won't have to carry it every day). I had no idea how I was going to drag it all home, when a fellow student in my program offered me a ride. So excited to spend the next three years studying with such kind and creative people!

Here is the entire loot:
         
Here are some of my fave items:
^ 30 individual double-sided Prismacolor Markers.
I've been wanting these pricey markers for awhile now, so excited that they were part of my kit. Someday I hope to own all 156 colors!
^My kit also included Prismacolor pencil crayons and pastels.
^This portable portfolio case was optional, but I'm so glad I decided to get it! At $25, it was a great deal for the size and quality.
^Drafting materials, including a portable drafting table. This might be the class I'm looking forward to most!
^ I got a whole bunch of stencils. I thought this one of the plumbing fixtures was so funny and cute. Who knew?!

Also, my start date (which was supposed to be today), has been postponed until tomorrow. The prof who teaches my Wednesday class lost her mother and today is the funeral. I would like to take this time to offer my sincere condolences, as well as my thoughts and prayers to her family during this difficult time.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top